Nominations Are Now Being Accepted For The 2014 PAR Awards
The 2014 PAR Awards Committee is now open to nominations from PAR Realtor® and Affiliate Members to recognize exemplary members for the following awards:
- Golden Service Award (formerly Golden R Award)
- Humanitarian Brokerage Award
- Humanitarian Realtor® Award
- Rising Star of the Year Award
- Affiliate of the Year Award
- Property Manager of the Year Award
- Property Appraiser of the Year Award
- Realtor® of the Year Award
Property Search For Main Jail Replacement
The Escambia County Board of County Commissioners is seeking parcels on which to construct a Main Jail Complex and have requested our help in getting the word out. County Staff is examining all potential candidate parcels. Submittals to this request must be by the owner or the owner's authorized agent and signification of such relationship shall be by signed affidavit. The point of contact for this solicitation is Paul R. Nobles, CPPO, CPPB, FCN, FCPM, FCCM, at (850) 595-4918. For the complete specifications, <click here>.
NAR is pleased to announce that on October 23, 2014, REALTORS® can begin to claim a .REALTOR top-level domain. With the new .REALTOR domain, members instantly communicate to consumers their status as a REALTOR® in their website address, strengthening their connection to the REALTOR® brand, and identifying themselves as a trusted source for real estate information. NAR will provide a FREE .REALTOR domain for one year to the first 500,000 members who register on a first-come, first-served basis.
NAR CEO Dale Stinton announced the launch date yesterday in Chicago at the Leadership Summit, but since this is such a significant announcement impacting all NAR members, I wanted to ensure that everyone is aware of this launch date. Visit www.about.REALTOR for details, including FAQs, business rules and videos. Click here to read more.
PAR's Community Relations Committee Manna Food Drive
Totals as of Friday, August 22nd:
- Adams Homes, Pensacola: 174 Pounds
- Coldwell Banker United REALTORS, Pensacola: 321 pounds
- Century 21 Amerisouth Realty: 45 pounds
- Century 21 Meyer Real Estate: 380 pounds
- Levin & Rinke, Resort Realty: 265 pounds
- Main Street Properties: 105 pounds
- Old Town Title: 93 pounds
- Real Estate Counselors: 316 pounds
- Total: 1751 pounds
Seminar at Sea/Retreat
For more information please call Holly Lovett, PAR Professional Development Committee Chair, at 850.554.0694 Please click on the flyers to open a full size copy.